Six coachers from around the world about how to feel gratitude deeply and live a life of gratitude.
Waseem Chady, Happiness Coach, United Kingdom.
Waseem, shares how to practice gratitude more deeply:
- We need to understand first that gratitude is an art of reflecting.
- Use a journal and write things down that you are thankful for.
Tina Collura, Productivity Coach, Canada
Tina, shares how to live a life of gratitude:
- Appreciate and love all that you have and all that surrounds you.
- Say 2 – 3 things you are grateful for every morning.
- The more grateful you are the more beautiful life can be.
Goran Yerkovich, Writer, Entrepreneur, and Life Coach, Canada
Goran, shares how to tap in further into gratitude:
- Tapping into internal dialogue by taking a step back.
- Ask yourself before sleep, what went well today and what didn’t? And what can I repeat for tomorrow?
Spiros Giannatos, Life Coach, United Kingdom
According to Spiros you need to do a simple practice every night before going to bed:
Scanning your day and be grateful for having the opportunity to experience it.
Neha Sonney, Consciuous Relationship Coach, Hong Kong
Neha, shares how to feel gratitude deeply:
- Become present to yourself and your surroundings
- Show appreciation for little things
Andi Saitowitz, Mindset and High-performance Coach, Israel.
Andi, shares 3 ways to bring more gratitude into our lives:
- Just look around you, open your eyes, and notice every little thing you have.
- Start looking at the things you value most.
- Look at the difficulties we endure, the challenges that we have to face, the struggle that we have to through.